- PhD in French Literature (language / translation / identity / diaspora / immigration issues).
Sorbonne Paris Nord University
- Masters Humanities /option communication and language - University of Reunion Island
- Diploma in Journalism (Alliance Française, Mauritius)
- Diploma in Television and Radio Jounalism Techniques (Commonwealth Journalist Association)
- Diploma in Production management (Ministry of Industry and Commerce of Mauritius)
- Training courses on Radio and Television casting/journalism
(British Broadcasting Corporation)
- Training on casting/editing/news investigation and management at Antenne 2 now France 2, Paris (scholarship financed by “Agence de Coopération Culturelle et Technique, ACCT”
- Training in Journalism “Centre de Formation et de Perfectionnement pour Journalistes, CFPJ” , Paris
Television / Radio
- Mauritius Broadcasting Corporation MBC: News editor, newscaster, live coverage, documentaries, magazines, interviews, talk-shows, elections, budget, summits, reporting for foreign news agencies
- Mauritius Broadcasting Corporation : News editor, newscaster, documentaries, talk-shows, specialized magazines
- Radio News Coordinator (Mauritius Broadcasting Corporation) : In charge of daily management of news and news editors working in French, English, Hindi and Creole and presentation of specialized magazines (politics, literature, socio-economic topics, environment)
NB: The MBC is the only television broadcasting corporation in Mauritius for the time being. As a public service provider it also offers radio services in many languages and on various channels.
Radio News correspondent of Sydney Broadcasting Services, Australia
- Francophone editor and Translator for Times Aerospace (UK) and Aéroport le mag
- Chief editor of Evasion (a beachcomber hotels' magazine, Mauritius)
- News editor: Le Mauricien daily, Mauritius
- Communication Adviser: Ministry of Econiomic Development and Regional Cooperation, Mauritius (developing/managing communication strategies/plans and support programmes for the local population, local, regional & international summits, organizing press conferences, interviews and press meetings with local and foreign journalists and press agencies
- Media Relations Officer: Gem’s Film Production Ltd, Mauritius (conception/ realization of communication plan for Coca-Cola Mauritius, documentation/contacts, interviews for the documentary Frames of Reference on the architect of independence of Mauritius)
- Collaboration – Mauritius, 50th Independence Anniversary published by Times Group UK.
- Edited « Liberté, Sérénité, Epanouissement. L'homme : une entité spirituelle » of Narayan Deenapanray, (Editions PVA) - eBook.
- Author, « ça chauffe sur la planète ! », Orphie, France/ Illustrated by Laval Ng & Promotion (Paris International Book Fair / Montreuil Book Fair & Mauritius).
- Edited/Translated - Birds (Mauritius & Rodrigues) of photographer Jacques de Spéville, Précigraph Ltd, Mauritius in partnership with the Mauritian Wildlife Foundation.
- « 100 réponses sur la Francophonie », Mascara/Tournon, Paris (co-author)
- Collaboration (French/English) : Evasion, magazine of tourism and cultural promotion, Beachcomber Group, Mauritius
- Collaboration/participation : international symposiums and conferences on problematics present in emerging literatures like language/identity, cultural translation, location of culture, diaspora and world literature be it abroad (Québec, Manchester) or on translation in France (INALCO), Paris
- French language/literature (HSC level)
- Journalism/communication (University level)
- More than 15 years experience throughout my career in audio-visual ,written press, communication or teaching
- Times Aerospace
- ING Trust (Mauritius): Translation of economic and financial documents, conferences and booklets
- Evasion magazine and website (Beachcomber group, Mauritius)
Antony (92) - France
Tél. : +33 (0)6 74 59 48 41
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org