- 2009: Master 2 “Management & communication “
ESM-A (Ecole Supérieure de Management en Alternance), Marne La Vallée, France.
- 1999: Master - Information & Communication” (Engineer, Paris 13 University)
- 1996: Diploma in communication and accounting at European level (DUCG, Rennes, France)
- 1995: Diploma in computing and accounting (Dijon, France)
- 1992: Baccalauréat “Science” (Dijon, France)
Since 2013 :
- Co director of P.V.A Communication Ltd and PVA Services.
- Regional editor (Indian Ocean & French speaking countries of Africa) of African Aerospace (a Times group magazine)
2007 – 2012 : Press officer, News editor & missions coordinator - Snecma (Safran group) and support to its joint ventures.
- In charge of international press relations, press kit, press releases, news, presentation, fact sheet editor, events, interview and press meeting organisation.
- Missions coordinator at Snecma Evry-Corbeil plant (project management, editing, communication, events, visits…).
- News editor for Snecma’s web & magazines.
- Creation and management of website for press relations.
- Coordinator of editing project.
Project management (6 years)
- 2002 - 2007: TP400 program communication coordinator (for Europrop International consortium)
(developing/managing communication strategies/plans and support programmes, local & international summits, organizing press conferences, international airshows & events, interviews, editing, films, webmaster).
- 2001 - 2005: Communication officer - Snecma Moteurs & coordination with GE for its joint venture CFM International.
(In charge of international press relations, media).
Communication and Marketing Officer (8 years)
- Communication officer - Snecma Moteurs (Snecma group) – 5 years
(In charge of International press relations, films and webmaster)
- Marketing officer - Snecma Services (Snecma group) – 1 year
(e-Business project coordination, market studies).
- Communication manager deputy- Hispano-Suiza (Snecma group) – 3 years
(Managing communication strategies, plans and support programmes, local & international summits, organizing press conferences, international airshows & events, editing, films, webmaster).
- Regional editor at African Aerospace magazine.
- Communication training at - Marilyn Agency (models, Sports & Célébrities department)
(editing, press review, booking, sponsorship research).
- ACT Inc (Canada) – creation of a database and customers interface.
- Student job: Pizza Hut.