- Master 2 " Management & communication "
ESM-A (Ecole Supérieure de Management en Alternance) - France.
- Master "Information & Communication” (Engineer, Paris 13 University)
- Diploma in communication and accounting at European level (DUCG - France)
- Diploma in computing and accounting (BTS - France)
- Baccalauréat “Science” (France)
- Co director of PVA Services.
- Regional editor (Indian Ocean & French speaking countries of Africa) of African Aerospace (Times Aerospace)
- Journalist for Aéroport le Mag
High-tech industrial Group operating on all continents, Safran is a key player in the propulsion and aerospace equipment, space and defense sectors.
Communication manager (MRO shops), Safran Aircraft Engines.
- Managing internal and external communication strategies, MRO project support.
Press officer, News editor & missions coordinator - Snecma (Safran group) and support to its joint ventures.
- In charge of international press relations, press kit, press releases, news, presentation, fact sheet editor, events, interview and press meeting organisation.
- Missions coordinator at Snecma Evry-Corbeil plant (project management, editing, communication, events, visits…).
- News editor for Snecma’s web & magazines.
- Creation and management of website for press relations.
- Coordinator of editing project.
- 2002 - 2007: TP400 program communication coordinator (for Europrop International consortium)
(developing/managing communication strategies/plans and support programmes, local & international summits, organizing press conferences, international airshows & events, interviews, editing, films, webmaster).
- 2001 - 2005: Communication officer - Snecma Moteurs & coordination with GE for its joint venture CFM International.
(In charge of international press relations, media).
Communication officer - Snecma Moteurs (Snecma group)
(In charge of International press relations, films and webmaster)
Marketing officer - Snecma Services (Snecma group)
(e-Business project coordination, market studies).
Communication manager deputy- Hispano-Suiza (Snecma group)
(Managing communication strategies, plans and support programmes, local & international summits, organizing press conferences, international airshows & events, editing, films, webmaster).
- Communication training at - Marilyn Agency (models, Sports & Célébrities department)
(editing, press review, booking, sponsorship research).
- ACT Inc (Canada) – creation of a database and customers interface.
- Student job: Pizza Hut.
Antony (92) - France
Tél. : +33 (0)6 74 59 48 41
Email : email@example.com